aboutmy favs

Friday, March 28, 2014

PFW Favorites

Hi everyone,

If you have been wondering where I have been as of late, you won't be surprised to realize that, once again, college is my excuse. I apologize for my lack of punctuality, and hope that it wasn't too much of a wait...

Anyways, it is with a heavy heart that I announce (two weeks later), that Fall 2014 RTW Fashion Week is over. Paris finished off with some amazing designers that were nothing short of impressive. Here are some looks/designers that I particularly liked. My hands-down favorite designer was Valentino, but I thought it might be a little too much to post all the pictures of Valentino's looks on one page :)

Ellie Saab

Valentino

Saint Laurent


Giambattista Valli 

Talbot Runhof 

Victor & Rolf


arpana

No comments:

Post a Comment