aboutmy favs

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Sporty Chic

If you guys have been following any other blogs or keeping a watchful eye over your pinterest style boards, perhaps you have noticed a trend that has been quite prominent for the past few months, known as "sporty chic." Now while this look is certainly not for everyone, it is rather endearing because of the unlikely combination of athletic sneakers dressed up with more put-together, feminine items. Whether with a pair of nikes, a baseball cap, or comfy "joggers", I have to say, I am excited to finally hop on the bandwagon and try this trend out for myself. So let me know, what do you think of this trend, would you sport a sporty chic outfit?








If any of you all need some sporty chic inspiration, I've put together two looks below! Thanks for stopping by :)
Sporty Chic (#1)





Sporty Chic (#2)


arpana

No comments:

Post a Comment