aboutmy favs

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Welcome!






Hello Everyone!

Welcome to Ask Arpana! My name is Arpana (appropriately), and I am beyond thrilled to start sharing my magical (and often not-so-magical) world with you. To be honest, blogging was an idea that was swirling in the depths of my mind for quite some time, but it was something that I never quite got around to. It was only until this fall that I decided that I would follow through and start chronicling my thoughts, ideas, and whatever else that would pop into my mind. 

So what exactly is Ask Arpana? It's basically a space where I can share my musings on style, music, reading, travel, and life--and where you can share yours too. You can also ask me questions on any topic you might have (by commenting on posts or shooting me an email), and I'll do my very best to answer them. 

Thank you so much for stopping by, and I look forward to getting to know you all!

arpana

1 comment: